NP Mobile Medical Group’s Online Continuing Education Courses have been developed to bring quality CEU content to all healthcare professionals. We provide CEU content for healthcare professionals in a variety of disciplines including Nursing, Occupational Therapy, CNAs, and more.
We strive to provide the very best continuing education content while making it easier, faster, and more affordable for all healthcare professionals to meet their CEU requirements.
We offer all the Florida Board of Nursing required courses including Recognizing Impairment in the Workplace, Domestic Violence, HIV/AIDS Update, Prevention of Medical Errors, and The Rules and Laws of The Board.
We also offer the Florida Board of Occupational Therapy required courses Florida Laws and Rules for Occupational Therapy, and Prevention of Medical Errors.
All memberships include:
- Automatic Reporting to CE Broker for qualified members*
- Multi-Platform Support
- Unlimited Contact Hours
- Course completion tracking so you know exactly how many credits you have completed
- The ability to print completion certificates with ease, forever
- Unparalleled Customer Support
- All Starting At $19.95 / Year!
NP Mobile Medical Group is accredited by CE Broker (Provider #50-17218) and the following boards:
- State of Alabama Board of Nursing
- State of Alabama Board of Occupational Therapy
- State of Florida Board of Nursing
- State of Florida Board of Nursing Certified Nursing Assistant
- State of Florida Board of Occupational Therapy
- State of Georgia Board of Nursing
- State of Georgia Board of Occupational Therapy
- District of Columbia Board of Nursing
- District of Columbia Board of Nursing Assistive Personnel
- State of South Carolina Board of Nursing (provider #50-19878)
For states that accept CE courses that have been approved by another state’s Board of Nursing, our courses may satisfy your continuing education requirements since we have been approved by the Boards listed above.
NP Mobile Medical Group recommends that you check with your own state’s Board of Nursing or licensure agency requirements to ensure that our courses will meet your CE needs prior to signing up or taking our courses.
Upcoming Live Classes
|No Classes Are Currently Scheduled|
Comprehensive Medical Services
Whether you or a loved one is coping with a medical condition or unable to leave your home to get to your regular providers office due to illness or debility, we can assist you in managing and reclaiming your health.
PICC & Mid Line Service
NP Mobile Medical Group offers comprehensive PICC (Peripherally Inserted Central Catheter) & Midline services.